For Companies
Sign in / Sign up
Add a businesses My Businesses My Reviews My Favourites Search Paying Only Latest activity Log out
Add a Business Sign in / Sign Up
824 results for:

Electricians in Toronto

Filter
Refine results by
156 Kingston Rd, Toronto, ON
514 Royal York Rd, Etobicoke, ON
69 Howden Rd #6, Scarborough, ON
3033 Golden Orchard Dr, Mississauga, ON
“Serge and his team did very clean and nice job. Fuse panel was removed and same day installed new panel with breakers and new ground. Now we are safe and ready for renovation. Thanks ”
“I was a neighbour and did that renovation! Some of the” Read more
22 Mayvern Cres, Richmond Hill, ON
“I've never dealt with such an honest and straightforward tradesman. Tony does work like it were his own house! highly recommend!!! ”
349 Olivewood Road, Toronto, ON
“Great, quality service. We had really messed up some” Read more
4000 Steeles Ave W #31, Woodbridge, ON
“Helped us with the new home electrical work. Fast and affordable. http://torontorailings.blogspot.com/”
5 Sulkara Crt, North York, ON
“I was working in a basement when I came across” Read more
1779 White Cedar Dr, Pickering, ON
“What exceptional service, we had Domenic install pot lights in our kitchen. He did such a neat job, even cleaned up after himself. Very professional and pays great attention to detail. Highly recommend this company.”
23 Milkwood Avenue, Toronto, ON
“We depend always on the Canadian Electric because their staff is very friendly, well trained and ontime.”
CANADIAN ELECTRIC (CONTRACTORS) OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE Commercial-Residential-Industrial MASTER ELECTRICIANS -Service Upgrade from 60 to 400AMPS -Panel upgrade from fuse to Breakers. -Wiring, Rewiring, Renovation, Repairs. -Computer & Telephone wiring. -Upgrades, Knob & ... Read more
“This company was on time and was very polite. The” Read more
CSE provides solutions to all your electrical needs. Whether your requirements are industrial, commercial, or residential, CSE Canadian Specialty Electric is ready to serve you Read more
At Northridge Electrical Contracting Ltd., 98% of our business comes from our existing client base and the other 2% comes from client referrals. We specialize in design / build installations, and service of all electrical systems ... Read more
Wholehouse Electrical Services Inc. is a Toronto based company specializing in custom homes and knob and tube wiring as well as providing a wide range of electrical services. We offer reliable, trustworthy, quality service and ... Read more
Description: Tron Electrical and Lighting Control Solutions is a Electrician located in Toronto, Ontario and has been servicing all of Toronto and the surrounding areas for many years. We specialize in Electrician, Electrical Contractor, Generator ... Read more
664 Conacher Dr Toranto. On.M2M 2P3, North York, ON
664 Conacher Dr Toranto. On.M2M 2P3, Toronto, ON
670 Rowntree Dairy Road, Unit 1, Woodbridge, ON
103-65 Sheldrake Boulevard, Toronto, ON