Additional business details
Payment methods accepted:
PennComp is a leading computer services and network integration firm based in Houston, Texas. Since 1988 PennComp has been assisting companies with their computing needs and is a total solutions provider for small and medium businesses/organizations. PennComp is a Certified Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Professional, Cisco Select and Apple Certified Consultant partners and have been consistently named as one of the top IT Firms in the Houston Metro Area by the Houston Business Journal.
PennComp serves clients primarily based in the Houston area. The company supports all client IT needs from connectivity to the Internet, wiring/cabling, all hardware/software purchases as well as network maintenance/troubleshooting. We also provide Cloud (public and private) Hosting and Virtualization technologies. Client size ranges from 10 users to over 225 users. PennComp’s largest client has 8 locations.
PennComp provides maintenance and monitoring service to help businesses/organizations maximize the capabilities of their IT investments. Service on a regular basis allows for a more efficient workplace and a reduction in downtime. A vast majority of clients elect service on a regular basis where a set number of hours are set aside to service a client site.
Key features of maintenance service contracts are:
• Integration of Business and IT Strategies
• Rapid response times
• Disaster recovery planning and execution (including disaster center hosting capabilities)
• Full network, wireless and security audits
• Private and public Cloud Hosting
• Ongoing maintenance of critical IT Infrastructure (routers, switches, firewalls, etc.)
• Ensure Virus, Spam and Malware protection and continual updates
• Perform regular updates of both system and program files
• Perform regular workstation scheduled maintenance and troubleshooting
• Live Help Desk support
• Backup monitoring and restoration of data (Veeam and Backup Exec)