MAZ's STAFF LEFT OUR TRAILER ACCESSIBLE TO HOMELESS PERSON
DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS!! We left our trailer with them for some repair work. They did not lock our trailer properly while it was under their care. We picked up our trailer to find a homeless person had been inside. The cupboards had been ransacked, stuff was missing, the bed was a mess, cigarette butts all over the bed, on the floor and in the sink. They left a big present in the toilet too!! They used the stove (for drugs??) and burned all of our propane. My trailer wreaked of smoke and filth (we are non-smokers!) We contacted Maz's asking them to detail our trailer and buy a new mattress as it was their negligence that resulted in this situation They basically told us to go F*^% ourselves...not their problem they said. My trailer was DISGUSTING!! - much like the business and moral ethics of MAZ'S RV SERVICE. We will never ever use them again and I highly recommend you don't either!!!