You are able to log in as anyone. Be careful!
When you join the Women's Fitness Clubs of Canada (WFCC), you'll discover a world of exceptional fitness programs, services and information. You'll have access to our award-winning clubs and spas, sta Go to full description...
Images and videos (9)
Womens Fitness Clubs of Canada, Burlington Reviews (32)
I am not sure whats happening but its not good. The facility is constantly in a state. Dirty floors, mirrors, sinks and waste bins that have not beem emptied. This morning is the last straw for me. At around 7a today the facility was the grossest I have ever seen it. Clearly noone came in to clean last night as I was there at 7am. Why does this keep happening? I have sent 2 friends to this facility but I assure you, wont be sending any more. Considering going elsewhere. It's simple hire cleaners !!!!
The club should spend the money in hiring professional custodial services, not students with household products, brooms and mops!
One of my biggest peeve's (cleaning cardio machines from the bottom up) using the same cloth for handles after they've cleaned the treads)!
The use of cell phones in the gym, classes and changeroom are not enforced by staff/management and are distracting and rude to other members, not to mention the instructors!!
There is a comment box at the front desk asking members/patrons to share their opinions and requests, but always seem to fall on deaf ears!
I am so sad to see the decline of this gym and I will be taking my business elsewhere if it doesn't improve. I will also be posting pictures of the mess. Get your act together!!
I just wanted to write to let you know how much I am enjoying Pedro's classes.
He is talented, skillful and has an abundance of energy. He really knows how to motivate the classes he teaches. I think he helps build camaraderie in his classes because he engages us with his sense of humour and besides work outs we also share laughs.
I look forward to his classes because they are all different. He mixes the music and moves and is constantly adding new routines. I requested a song in his latin dance class and the following week he had already incorporated it into the routine.
I also look forward to his classes because I know I am going to get a great work out. I attend his classes because I believe they can help me significantly reach my goal weight because his classes are not easy or boring. He plans and prepares for them and I want a challenge. He is a passionate instructor, a real people person who instructs with a smile on his face.
Tonight I brought a friend on a guest pass just so she could attend his class. She came from Guelph and she really loved it.
Thanks for bringing Pedro on staff, he is a welcome addition.
Ruth and Pam have managed to transform this 62 year old body to a very strong and toned younger looking one. Nothing is too hard and the girls are both good at pushing me to the right limit (which I never thought I'd ever achieve!) I'd recommend either of these trainers and these classes to anyone ... Any age!
I am completely appalled that a Women's Fitness would hire a Male Fitness Director in light of how many Ethnic people there are here in the Gym and I believe that this was not even taken into consideration when a decision was made to hire Males.
I would also like to thank everyone enfolded in this decision making for thinking of the entire Membership Not. The Membership should have been at least consulted in some way before any decision was made to move ahead with Male counterparts in a Female Gym.
I will seriously be considering my further commitment to this Gym in the coming weeks if something is not done.
1. Lose inches fast: in 6 weeks I lost 6 inches overall, and 5 pounds!
2. You have a personal trainer for six weeks that pushes you harder than you could ever push yourself!
3. The workout is never the same… You never get bored!
4. My trainer –Ruth- takes the time to know YOU and modifies the workout according to your fitness level, so if you have any limitations, injuries, she’ll change it so you can still be challenged!
5. It's a strength training session; a cardio session; a flexibility session; it's all you need!
6. It's a hard workout, but I feel GREAT and have an excellent feeling of accomplishment when I'm done!
7. Get stronger, faster! I'm amazed at how strong I have become in
a short period of time! Get real results in six weeks: harder abs; stronger back; shapelier arms and legs!
8. It's a team effort – get support from your team members for the duration of the session – your in this thing together-baby!
9. You get a highly trained, knowledgeable personal trainer for six weeks!
10. Feel better; get stronger; lose some inches; lose some pounds, get real results!!!
That’s what I get from Tribe Core, thanks, Ruth!