I went in to have my ears pierced and told the lady that I have a metal allergy, the only thing that I can wear is solid gold. She assured me that I cannot be allergic to the gold studs that they sell, she said that she has pierced many people with the same allergy that I have and they have all had no problems. I purchased them and am allergic, my ears a red and swollen and painful, now I have to take the ear piercings out. The staff here should be honest! If you are allergic to metal you will be allergic to their cheap quality studs. Avoid this place at all cost!