Additional business details
We can repair your EIFS or stucco home, and design upgrades to your existing exterior to ensure beauty and durability for years to come.
Keys to a successful EIFS installation and repair:
The following steps should be taken into consideration on all EIFS projects to ensure a high-quality professional installation of the system that will result in a long-term performance:
• EIFS should be installed only by experienced applicators who have completed extensive EIFS training (hands-on or otherwise)
• Vinyl windows, sealants, and PVC kick-out flashing should be used when building with EIFS.
• Sealant should be around windows, doors, roofs, deck-to-house attachments, and all other exterior wall penetrations to make sure water doesn’t get behind the system.
• Periodic maintenance of the system should include thorough checking of the flashing and sealants to ensure the building remains watertight.
• Damaged or missing flashing should be repaired or replaced immediately.
• Caulking doesn’t last forever and should be inspected every couple of years.
In a Nutshell: Can EIFS be repaired?
Yes, EIFS can be repaired. EIFS is installed worldwide because of its beautiful aesthetics, energy savings and because EIFS is also environmentally friendly.