Dismal and rude are the words that best describe after sales service from this store. The owner Tom displayed stunning rudeness when asked to simply examine and inspect a fireplace which had been purchased from his store last year. The fireplace,after over 10 hours of burning, continues to dispense noxious fumes. Treating me in an insulting and rude manner, like a moron, he essentially refused to do anything. He kept trying to pass me off to the manufacturer of the fireplace by giving me the associated phone number. I finally hung up the phone. The problem remains unresolved. I will not be using this fireplace for the aforementioned reason. Do yourself a favour, go elsewhere to purchase a fireplace or barbecue.