Additional business details
The Mission of The Bridge Multicultural Advocacy Project (MCP) is to unite and energize people of every racial, ethnic, cultural, and religious group across New York City and the United States to address social issues facing society today. Only as a united community can we promote and advocate for government to educate society as a combined unified voice.
Our beautiful venue is available for private party rentals, special rates for 501c3 rent on an hourly and daily basis, please inquire for more details.
The Bridge MCP is a state -of- the art 8,000 square foot multi-functional venue near Brooklyn College. The three-story facility features an art exhibition gallery, conference room, study lounge, resource center, and 2,000 square foot recreation space.
MAIN FLOOR (3,000 square feet)
· Open venue space with 11-foot ceilings
· Art gallery for Socially Conscious Artists; book readings, poetry, concert, and lecture series
· Two High Definition Multi-Media television screens and Projector for movie screenings and presentations
SECOND FLOOR RESOURCE AREA (2,800 square feet)
· Young Adult Lounge
· Library and Reading Room
· Community Meeting Area
· Tutoring, art workshops, job training, college application and resume assistance
LOWER LEVEL RESOURCE AREA (2,800 square feet)
· Video & Resource Center
· Media Center with video editing
· Live Streaming and Video Conferencing
· Full Television Studio
After School Programs, Educational Services, Venue Space, Special Events