Additional business details
The personal injury attorneys at Gregory S. Young Co., L.P.A. have been serving victims of car accidents and negligence since 1958. The firm has three offices in Cincinnati, OH, but offers their expert legal services to clients throughout Ohio and Kentucky.
The Gregory S. Young Co., L.P.A. handles all types of personal injury cases, including:
* Motor Vehicle Accidents: Individuals injured in a car, semi-trailer truck, or public transit accident need to seek the help of a personal injury attorney immediately. An attorney will help the injured party seek maximum compensation for their injuries.
* Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians, cyclists, and bikers injured by a negligent or distracted driver can seek compensation for short-term and long-term injuries from the incident. They will need an experienced personal injury attorney to guide them through the process.
* Accidents On Someone’s Property: Slip and fall or trip and fall incidents are fairly common, especially during the winter. When they occur on somebody else’s property and are the result of a property owner’s negligence, it's possible to file a claim for the injuries that were sustained.
* Medical Negligence: Medical professionals working in a hospital, nursing home, or other healthcare environment have a responsibility to maintain certain standards of care for all patients. When they fail to meet these standards and serious injuries result, the patient may be able to pursue a medical negligence lawsuit.
* Defective Products: When a product causes any type of injury, an attorney can help to bring a claim against the manufacturer or designer.
* Accidents At Work: Individuals injured in a workplace accident caused by a negligent employer or third party have the right to seek compensation through a personal injury lawsuit.
Working with the attorneys at Gregory S. Young Co., L.P.A. means you can get a free case evaluation and consultation with a lawyer at any one of their three offices in Cincinnati. The firm maintains nine satellite offices throughout the suburbs and a downtown office where you can schedule an in-person appointment.
Attorneys are available on weekends and during evening hours to accommodate for all clients. In addition, the firm works on a contingency basis, which means clients do not owe any attorneys’ fees unless the attorney is successful in securing compensation.
Call the Gregory S. Young Co., L.P.A. at the Cincinnati, OH, office today at (513) 721-1077 or visit the firm’s website for more information.