You are able to log in as anyone. Be careful!
Through innovative design and quality craftsmanship Premier Landscaping can develop your "Everlasting Landscape". For over 10 Years our experience and knowledge in the landscaping industry have enable Go to full description...
Images and videos (29)
Premier Landscaping and Design, Richmond Hill Reviews (2)
I was referred to Premier Landscaping & Design by Your Deck Company who created our Trex deck as we wanted our patio stone to be as outstanding as the deck. After considering various options and avenues, holy smokes… I’m so happy we hired Premier!
How the work is performed is equally as important as how it looks. As a teen, my father did a ‘self-install’ of a sizable interlock driveway which to this day brings back haunting summers of my brother and I lifting sunken bricks out with butter knives so we could add more sand to level it out!
As an incredibly informed consumer here’s what makes Premier Landscaping different than the rest:
1. Contract. Yes, a real honest to goodness, detailed and outlined contract that was sent to me (without even asking). As any home reno tv show will tell you… get it in writing, but when was the last time someone voluntarily gave you a contract for any work to be done on your house/property because it’s already a protocol in their customer service process?
2. Value for the money. Pricing was not only comparable to other options; it was great value for the dollar. If you’re like me then you want to invest in your home so you can not only enjoy it yourself, but also add value with quality work and craftsmanship
3. Attention to Detail. As a person who personally does a ton of home reno work herself and can’t live with anything less than the best it could be (including trimming hairs off of already tiny paint brushes to get every spot that needs paint), these guys gave me some stiff competition in the ‘attention to detail’ category. They treated my project as if it was their very own backyard.
4. Hard Working. My neighbor was also having some reno work done in her backyard at the same time and my Premier team out worked them 20 to 1, maybe more!
5. Listened to My Needs. Wow, when was the last time you were treated like a customer? Like a truly valued customer? Samples, conversations, clear communication. They listened to my concerns from start to finish, made suggestions and adjustments so I would be happy.
If you are looking for all the above and more, then you won’t be sorry hiring Premier Landscaping!
Thank you Joe, Kristen and the whole crew at Premier Landscaping for the most Beautiful Back yard living area I could have ever imagined!