You are able to log in as anyone. Be careful!
For over 30 years D&D has committed to providing the superior customer service that the Special Events Industry demands.
Visit our website for all your party needs - check out our new CHOCOLATE Go to full description...
Images and videos (27)
D & D Party & Tent Rentals, Toronto Reviews (8)
I just wanted to thank you for the services you have provided for our video shoot on January 28, 2017.
Prem and William arrived on time, they were polite, patient and did a great job setting up the booths for us.
We were very happy with the final result and will definitely contact your company again in the future should we require such services again.
- reasonably priced (offered some free/discounted items)
- good variety of product selection
- allowed us to borrow their tall ladder for our decorating needs
- poor service (mistakes/misunderstanding with the quotes, poor response time to email/phone calls, had to follow-up a number times to arrange a site visit, didn't confirm with us before leaving on any of the visits, ended up receiving incorrect tablecloths and were charged extra for replacement tablecloths [charge was returned after a week of follow-ups after the wedding])
- lack of customer focus (aggressive up-selling without asking what we actually wanted, weren't told that the rentals would arrive on two separate days until the first scheduled shipment with the tent arrived, tried changing the date of delivery and/or type of tent a week before the planned delivery date, didn't consider impacts to floor plan or schedules by attempting to change the order)
- low quality (tent had to be fixed [hammered down, sides tightened, supporting beams adjusted, holes at top fixed] multiple times over three days prior to the wedding, draping for the bar fronts didn't fit - had to correct with our own decor)
Although I can appreciate that this was a large order and mistakes happen, how things were handled just didn't work for us. We wouldn't use D&D again nor would we recommend them to anyone.
I am very sorry that your experience with us was not to your expectations. Hosting any event, especially an outdoor tented event can be a very stressful experience and our goal is to reduce that stress, certainly not to add to it. We were unable to do that for you and I sincerely apologize.
One of the reasons we install a tent a few days prior to the event date whenever possible is because the weather can have a great influence on any tented event. Storms and high winds may require us to change a product or delivery date for safety reasons. We may have to make several trips to the site to make adjustments to the tent, or even make separate deliveries for the equipment to prevent damage are a result of the weather.
On rare occasions, as with your tent rental, the wind was strong enough to bend one or more of the supporting pipes. I think our response time to this extraordinary circumstance and to the other weather related issues was acceptable. I do feel we should have done a better job of communicating with you throughout the entire process and your feedback will help us to improve in this area.
Please contact me directly at the office if you wish to discuss any of your concerns. Massimo.
Additional business details
Visit our website for all your party needs - check out our new CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN !
Service available anywhere in Southern Ontario.