You are able to log in as anyone. Be careful!
Welcome to the Internet home of Twin Hills Ford Lincoln. We are very proud of the Ford brand and we want you to be also. We welcome you to come in and be part of not only the Ford family, but also o Go to full description...
Twin Hills Ford Lincoln, Richmond Hill Reviews (17)
The service department is poorly managed, they looked at your appearance and judged how much they would be able to shake your money out from your pocket. I just simply won't deal with them. I can live with mediocre quality of Ford, but can't live with poor service where Ford has trained these people to provide such overpriced service. No more. Enough is enough.
In the past I have bought many vehicles from different dealerships and makes. Not many people have bought more vehicles than I have so I know a great dealer when I see one. My purchase and service experience at Twin Hills Ford Lincoln is superior and much better than even Mercedes. Lou the owner, Michael the GM and Luke the sales specialist all make sure to give every customer attention. Most importantly they never pressure you to buy.
And when there is a problem they fix it immediately or make arrangements.
No wonder they are rated one of the best Ford dealerships in the GTA to deal with.
I would recommend Twinn Hills to anyone wanting a new Ford vehicle.
Again I wanted you to know that I greatly appreciated the effort of your company especially your Sales Manager. Your great customer service is highly appreciated.
Toronto Police Pensioners Association
Great job Robert and staff at Twin Hills ...... keep up that great customer service !!:)
My final letter sent to Mr. Fabio Panett at Twin Hills Ford on Oct. 25th 2014:
I'm writing to you in final desperation as I am not satisfied with the outcome of a service problem that began on June 21st 2014.
The email string below will give you a sense of how I have been treated as a loyal customer at Twin Hills Ford (I have not included the mutiple emails dating back from June 2014 to Oct 2014 as there were many and I was being jerked around) from Ford and Twin Hills.
Letter sent to GM of TwIn Hills Ford dated October 25th 2014:
As you read my story, I want you to keep in mind it was me, the customer, chasing Ford and Twin Hills for status and resolution of my complaint since June 24th through to Oct 23rd.
My customer experience story:
- I purchased my new 2011 Ford Edge from Twin Hills on May 25, 2011. I stopped buying Ford vehicles in the 80's because I didn't like the quality of the product. However, I heard good things about the new Ford products and was willing to give Ford another chance.
- The vehicle has been dealer maintained by Twin Hills exclusively since the original date of purchase (everything I've been asked to do by your team, during regularly scheduled service maintenance, has been done). I even purchased my snow tires from Twin Hills (not Costco like most people do) because I wanted my vehicle to be properly serviced by the dealer.
- On May 13th, 2014 I brought my vehicle in for service (reference RO #615073/1) for full inspection knowing the Edge was coming out of factory warranty on May 25th, 2014. I was told I should have a seasonal works package done to inspect the entire vehicle. Section 4 - brake inspection - both rear brakes were checked off "green" indicating the brakes were fine. I was told by the service advisor that I would need brake work done in late fall when my next service appointment was due (was assured nothing was wrong with my brakes).
- On June 21st, 2014 my rear left brake seized up while driving to our cottage (broke down at Hwy 400 and Aurora Side Road). The smoke was so bad (coming from my left rear tire), that I was worried the vehicle would catch fire. I had to arrange a tow back to the dealership and pay for a cab to get my family home. This incident could have caused a serious accident and my family and I were very shaken up.
My argument with Jack Iaboni in June: a three year old, dealer maintained vehicle, just coming out of warranty, should not have brakes seize up as described above. As a Ford customer I've done my part to service my vehicle. I understand that brakes are not under warranty but, if I had been told to service the brakes on May 13th, I would have done so without hesitation. Your service department charged me full price for the brake repairs after the incident and then tried to tell me that sometimes brakes seize up even after being inspected and serviced? As an fyi, on May 13th I also paid full price for the seasonal work package inspection to ensure my vehicle was in good working order coming out of warranty.
Final Outcome and Recommendations from "Ford of Canada" and "Twin Hills Ford":
Ford of Canada response and outcome:
- I was asked to issue a formal complaint to Ford of Canada on June 24th by Jack Iaboni (Case #4613898 was opened with Ford of Canada). Jack mentioned that he had noticed this problem happening with not only my model type but other models as well. It took until Aug. 6th to hear back from Ford of Canada. They advised me that there was nothing more they could do to help me and the issue was between me and Twin Hills? One of the Ford of Canada reps I spoke to believed the problem was caused by dealer neglect.
Twin Hills Ford response and outcome:
- I spoke to Jack Iaboni on Thursday Oct. 23rd. He told me this was not the dealers fault and he believes there is a defect with my brakes (he also mentioned and reafirmed that Twin Hills is seeing the same problem I had with other models like the MKS Lincoln, Edge, etc...). I then asked Jack if the GM of the dealership was aware of my situation and others, and he said no. Jack then advised he would give me a $300.00 service credit towards future repairs. At first I agreed to Jack's recommendation but called back after we spoke to advise I still was not satisfied.
What I'm asking for from Twin Hills and Ford of Canada to resolve my complaint:
- Twin Hills to act as my advocate and deal with Ford of Canada to fix a known defect with my brakes (Jack has lots of examples as per my conversations with him). I have lost confidence in the safety of my vehicle as brake defects are something that must be treated and acted on promptly and seriously. I believe Jack has been trying to deal with Ford on this problem but needs help and support from his leadership team to have the problem addressed.
- I want a response (in writing) - that there are no defects with my braking system and that my Edge is safe. Until the defect is acknowledged and corrected by Ford of Canada, brake inspections and the servicing (cleaning) of my brakes will be done by Twin Hills at no cost to me.
- Proper compensation for all costs incurred by me as a result of my brake failure on June 21, 2014 (cost consideration given to towing, cab ride to get family home, May 13th seasonal work package which proved to be useless, brake service that I paid full price for and my time). Approximate breakdown of my costs were Towing = $200.00, Cab = $100.00, Seasonal work package = $100.00, Brake service = $600.00.
After all of this, NOBODY is taking accountability for what happened to me and my family on June 21st, 2014. Ford of Canada has advised it's a dealer problem and Twin Hills are saying it's not there fault either? Your customer complaint resolution procedures do not work as the issue as it stands now - is my fault?
Please contact me ASAP to resolve my customer complaint as appropriate.
A MONTH LATER, without any notice or any reason as to why it took so long to arrive and why i never got a phone call, they told me to bring the car in right away as they "are doing me a favour by repairing my car".... so i took it there and dropped it off but this time leaving the camera in the back seat and i also told them that my check engine light had come on yesterday and i had it read and it gave me an error for my catalytic converter but it had turned off literally the second i pulled in to the lot but asked if they can see what was wrong . After 6 hours, they called me to come pick up the car and explained to me how after hours of tearing open my seat and my shifter (the parts i needed replaced was the back lumbar support spring in the driver seat and something to stop the squeaking in my shifter) they then realized that BOTH parts are wrong... and that they needed another 2-5 business days to get the real part and when i asked about the check engine light the rep had said "sorry but we didn't see a light so we are not aloud to check anything or have it read"... i told him i read it my self last night and it said it was my catalytic converter but he said "sorry but if there is no light we won't check anything" Bullshit.... i looked at the video and not only did they not touch my car... but they moved it 3 times to different spots and out of the 5 people that i caught on camera getting in to my car, the same mechanic got in to my car and started drifting in the parking lot... in my brand new winter tires.... and caused it to make a noise that i have never heard before and shut the car down (if it was a stall then it was the worst and most destructive stall i have ever heard in my life, not exaggerating). He then parked the car and that was it... they never touched my car, they never attempted to even try to figure out what was wrong. They did nothing but dick around and the funny thing is, i have never met this mechanic in my life and have never spoken to him ever so the fact that he was fucking around in my car just shows that there is no personal connection to me and that he does this to ever car that enters the lot... considering i drive a standard 2012 Ford Focus SE... nothing special...
I have contacted the ford motor company of Canada just stating that i have evidence of their employee abusing my car and i expect a call from someone as soon as possible to discuss this and all they said back in a letter was "we apologize for any inconvenience and we will contact you if we require additional information"... its been a month now and no one has bothered contacting me and i still have yet to have my car repaired. I have contacted BBB and awaiting their reply.
Im not sure about any other dealer... but TWIN HILL FORD LINCOLN HAS THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD! DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE FOR REPAIRS! BEWARE !!!
After half a day I was informed that the repair could not be done unless I leaved the car in the shop for a week for further investigation. I decided to check out the car but, since the service advisor was absent, I spoke with the technician who did the job. He openly admitted that he is not qualified to do automotive electrical work and does not understand electrical schematics. The electrical wiring diagrams of the vehicle were not even available in the shop at the time.
I complained in writing to the Service Manager, but he did not bother to answer.
The following week I took the car to another Ford dealership where the problem was fixed promptly.
No further comments.
All the staff are friendly and will go out of their way to help you, they have been around for over 30 years and only have word of mouth advertising.