You are able to log in as anyone. Be careful!
The Wrench Monkey is an online auto parts company located in Toronto, Ontario. Customers across Canada, the United States, and many other countries around the world can order their premium auto parts online. The Wrench Monkey has an extensive inventory of car parts with efficient shipping. Go to full description...
Images and videos (4)
The Wrench Monkey, Toronto Reviews (3)
"I placed an order on April 8 2020. No items were short t in stock when I placed the order. The same day I receive an email stating that 2 items were not in stock in Canada. We agreed that there would be 2 shipment, one for the main parts and one for the remaining parts. I did the following actions since April 8th:
- April 22nd: Did a follow up by email, got no feedback;
- April 24th: Did a follow up by email, got no feedback;
- April 28th: Did a follow up by email, got no feedback;
- April 30th: Did a follow up by email, got no feedback;
- April 30th and up to now, did multiple calls, the line is always busy, can not speak to somebogy;
- May 1st: Left a message and never got a call back;
- May 1st: Sent an email asking to get a feedback by the end of the day of May 4th otherwise I will take other measure;
- May 4th (today): I have enough of that and ask officially a total Refund of the back order items or I will take Legal measure;
I will come back with a follow up on the situation and if they give me my Refund, I will say so here. If they don't give me my Refund, I will let you know also.
After all was said and done with these people, two air filters ended up costing me $63.00. Very poor customer service - never, ever have a received a response to any emails I sent - approx. 6 or 7. Never again.