Additional business details
Payment methods accepted:
Welcome to Advanced Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Clinic. At Advanced Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Clinic we help facilitate the bodies natural ability to heal using Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques. For your safety only sterilized, high quality disposable needles are used.
Acupuncture is becoming more and more popular as people seek alternatives to Western medicine. Many of our patients have come to us after giving up on traditional methods used by many Doctors Today. Acupuncture treats the underlining causes not the symptoms.
Biography of Dr. Nikki Medghalchy:
Graduated from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in Portland with a Master's degree (1999) and a Doctoral degree (2007) in Acupuncture and Oriental Herbal Medicine. She also trained and interned at the China Nanjing International Acupuncture University and Training Center in Nanjing, China, with a specialty in cardiovascular medicine, with further training in the doctoral program in women's health and geriatric medicine; also trained in Seoul, Korea during this period. A Diplomat of Acupuncture, certified by the National Commission for Certification, she holds an acupuncture license in the states of Washington and Oregon. She has training in Enzyme Therapy (Dark Field) for gastrointestinal disorder from Santa Fe, NM.
Nikki has a unique background in medicine. She was a dental hygienist and trained in nursing school in Iran. She moved to the United States in 1976. She was trained in dialysis as a patient care and equipment technician at the Diagnostic Clinic of Houston, with certification from Seratronics for the successful completion of the DRS4 Dialyzer Reprocessing System in Advanced Course. She trained in Biomedical Engineering at Texas Southern University of Houston until 1986, then moved to Vancouver, WA to continue her profession in home and center dialysis at Good Samaritan Hospital.
Nikki considers prevention the best cure to the disease process. She focuses on helping and educating her patients as how to take better care of themselves.
Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs can help the following:
• Musculo-Skeletal: Arthritis, Low Back Pain, Neck & Shoulder Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Sport Injuries and Fibro-myalsia.
• Gynecological & Sexual Disorders: Irregular, heavy or painful menstruation, Infertility in men and women, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Menopause, Impotence and nausea.
• Gastro-Intestinal Disorders: Colitis, Ulcers, Food Allergies, Chronic Diarrhea, Constipation and Indigestion, Anorexia and Gastritis.
• Respiratory Disorders: Asthma, Sinusitis, Common Cold, Bronchitis, Allergies and Cough.
• Skin Disorders: Hives, Chicken Pox, Acne, Measles, Shingles, Eczema and scar therapy.
• Neurological: Migraines, Facial palsy, Headaches, Dementia, Vertigo, Epilepsy, Stroke and ADD.
• Emotional & Psychological Disorder: Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Grief and Aggression, and Post Traumatic Syndrome.
• Addictions: Alcohol, Nicotine, Drugs & Food.
Payment Methods Visa & Mastercard Accepted
Insurance Accepted – We’ll Verify The Coverage and Handle All The Billing –
PREFERRED PROVIDER FOR BAS Health, Providence, Health Comp, Health Net, Great Northwest, United , ODS, Moda, RGA, Trusted Plan Service Corp, Etna, UMRI, UHIS, Optum, KPS Health Plan, First Choice, Sound Health, EMBS, MHBP, Premera Blue Cross, Blue Cross Of Washington, Blue Cross Of Oregon, LifeWise, Regents Blue Cross, Regents of Oregon, Regents of Washington , REP/Federal Employee Program, Cigna,